- On error: clause refers to - if there exists any error in execution, Interpreter will transfer the control to error handler labelled errHandler: (followed by Colon) as per notation.
- Two workbooks are declared: one for the existing or target work book and the other for source work book (from where the data is getting copied)
- Check if the target work book has atleast two sheets, because, the code is written to copy data from the source file after the second work sheet.
- Application.GetOpenFileName is to get the name(s) of the file(s) that need to be imported to the current work book (target workbook)
This opens a FILE OPEN dialog box,
- to select one or more files,
- Cancel button can be operated upon, in which case, interpreter passes control to error handler, to display message.
Rest of the code is self explanatory - a process of copying sheets from source work book to the current work book after second work sheet in target sheet.
I have written as a seprate procedure, please copy code and call the procedure (Excel Usage). I have used this code in my regular work.